Fashiona admits that wearing all white can be tricky. So as the Summer winds down and the last of the All White Parties generally end around Labor Day...Fashiona has this advice.
- Black is slimming and white...well is not. If you are even the least bit curvy PLEASE avoid thin white jersey dresses. They reveal nooks and crannies that you would rather not share with your Facebook friends.
- White dresses that are structured are MUCH more camera friendly. Consider the event, linen and cotton are good for pool parties and BBQs. Satin and silk are better choices for dressier events.
- Avoid too much lace in a short white dress...it can look too lingerie like.
- Wearing white shoes with white dress can read too "bridal" or can resemble a little girl's Easter outfit. Considering wearing a pop color shoe if you want to make a statement or black or a nude heel if you want to keep it simple.
- And some good news an A-line white dress looks good on just about every woman.
Photo Credit: Bluefly.com
Carmen Marc Valvo
white jacquard beaded scoopneck dress
Photo Credit: Elle Macpherson
Photo Credit: Huffington Post
Queen Latifah wearing white at the People's Choice Awards
Edition by Georges Chakra Spring 2010 gown